The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

California Part 2

California Part 2
It has been six months since my last post. Ooops!!!
We went to Disneyland and it did not disappoint! Lila met her hero Ariel, she was so beyond excited! 
Nora just loves princesses so she was so happy.
Lila was also tall enough for Tower of Terror now! I was bummed to not to be able to go on her first big girl ride with her because I was pregnant. She giggled the entire time. 
Nora wanted nothing more then to meet Mickey and Minnie. Unfortunately it was right when she woke up from her nap so she was a little grumpy.
Lila loves Jasmine and didn't get to meet her but Grammie bought her a Jasmine dress up. She is such a goof ball.
This was cute Nora's face when she say Mickey and Minnie in the parade. This reaction made me cry because there was so much joy in her sweet face. I have always loved Disneyland but it takes on a whole new level of magic when you see it through the eyes of your babies.
Grammie snuggles during the parade.
We also celebrated Drew's birthday! I'm so grateful that this man was born. He is my best friend and he is pretty damn sexy!
We went to the beach a lot! It was pretty fantastic. Drew would go surfing while the girls and I would play on the beach. It's the best.
Then when Drew is done surfing her takes the girls out one at a time and let's them go surfing. They absolutely love it and I love watching them spend that special time with their daddy. 
We were super sad to come home after such a fun time with family and friends.

No comments: