The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Monday, June 15, 2015

My poor family!

This pregnancy has been a real doozie!! I have been crazy sick and haven't been functioning much in way of parenting. My wonderful family has put up with a lot! I have documented the abuse I have been putting them through. :) Bedtime turned into "lay in your bed and watch a movie."
Lila and Nora made a zoo while being half naked. 
And my house always looked like this!
We did manage to have one family outing! We went to the zoo in the pouring rain and it was so fun. 

I have turned my family into slaves! Nora was helping me "backroom."
Lila was such a helper she helped me fold all of Daddy's socks. She was proud of herself.
Drew does everything else! Seriously he came home from work everyday and cooked and cleaned and put the kids to sleep.
Unfortunately he was tuckered out all the time.
We had to find ways to entertain ourselves while Dad was gone all day. So Lila took a couple baths fully clothed in the middle of the day. Sorry CA I know you are having a drought!
We built forts.
We ate snacks while pretty much sitting on the TV. Oh yes Nora took naps so late in the afternoon. :(
The girls were so excited when Dad came home he is so much more fun than sick Mom. 
I am grateful for my friends and family who have helped me out. I seriously would not have survived without them!

No comments: