The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Aiden's Baptism

We took a trip to AZ for Aiden's baptism. Lila was already with my family on her own vacation. She was spoiled and pampered. Nana let her put on her own make up. She looks pretty!
It's also super fun when we go to visit my family because Amanda's kids are old enough to babysit my kids! It was lovely! We went to dinner with no kiddos. I tried taking a selfie on my sisters phone and they all jumped in. I do love my siblings. 
One day we went paddle boarding with no kiddos. My dad stayed home with my girls. It was so fun. I was a little afraid to be in the middle of water. But after a few minutes I warmed up and got a little adventurous. 
I wish that Drew was there to go with us but he went home so he could go back to work. But we had so much fun! I have the coolest siblings!
We also went to the zoo with Amanda's kiddos. Nana let all the kids ride the camels. They thought it was pretty cool.

I had Nora pretty much asleep in the stroller but sister had to come over and make her giggle. There goes naptime!
Nora loved playing with the goats. She chased them, brushed there hair and stayed with them while it rained.

My girls think uncle Cammi is pretty much a super hero in my girls eyes. He knows everything about animals and he plays with them. So glad we were able to spend time with all of them!
Aiden would not be happy if he knew I posted this picture of him dressed up in this transformer get up. I thought it was pretty cute!

No comments: