The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Auntie Rachel

Little miss Lila got to go on her very own vacation! My mom came for a visit and took Lila home with her. We were going to drive that weekend to AZ for Aiden's baptism but Lila being the big girl that she is was able to go earlier then the rest of us. She was sooooo excited. She played with Nana and Grandpa and even got to have a sleep over at Auntie Amanda's house with all her cousins. She was in Heaven!
While Lila was off with Nana Auntie Rachel came for a visit. She is the best! She gave Nora her very first hair cut. Nora loved it! While auntie Rachel was here she got crazy sick and had to get lots of prescriptions. She and Ozzie were sick. I felt so bad! On top of that we had the weirdest weather ever! Crazy wind storms, rain and snow.
She also gave me a little transformation! I have been red for the last four years. It has been so fun, because of Lila no one ever questioned my red hair (even when I had 3 inch roots). She took me from this 
To this amazing blonde!

No comments: