The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter

This year for Easter we were invited to our friend's Family Easter egg hunt. This family is seriously the sweetest people. They welcomed us into their family party and made all of us feel welcomed and loved.
Millie was so proud that she found the golden egg! She is such a cutie.
My girls loved hunting for eggs and this year they both finally understood it. They thought it was the greatest thing ever.


I may have dropped the ball and forgot Easter baskets so the day before we went out and bags were all that they had left.
This year Easter and general conference coincided. The girls were keeping themselves entertained during the meetings. The Internet was pretty awful during conference so we had to bust out the radio. I love conference so much the leaders of the church speak directly to my heart. The messages shared directly applied to the worries of my heart. Now that it's been a couple of months I can't remember exactly who said what but I love rereading all of the talks and confirming again my love for the leaders of our church and strengthen my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ.

Drew made some delicious cinnamon rolls! They kicked the trash of any cinnamon rolls I have ever made.

Here is Easter breakfast!
Drew was teasing me so the girls were defending my honor! 3-1!!!

No comments: