The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cutest girls alive!

My two little girls are seriously the sweetest and spiciest little people. I love catching rare moments when they not just tolerate each other but love each other.
Little miss Lila stayed up late at night playing in her closet. She got every toy our and played for an hour or so. I didn't mind because she stayed in her room.
This is Nora being a silly monkey while waiting for Lila to get out of preschool.

They do love each other!
They also think it's fun climbing all over mom.
I'm seriously the luckiest mama in the land! They challenge me in ways I didn't think we're possible but they also bring joy that I have never experienced before bringing them into this world.

No comments: