The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Baby No Mo!!

For the last three years this has been my baby. She is the perfect little sister. She lets her older sister call the shots because she loves to play with Lila. I have really enjoyed the alone time I have had with her while Lila is at school and before the baby is born. We love to play at the park and go to Somecrust for cookies. She begs for Somecrust cookies, which goes to show that we may have an addiction.
Nora is the silliest and loves to play, sing, dance, and sneak treats with mom. 
I remember bringing her home from the hospital and in a flash Lila become so big. I cried because my little Lila was instantly a big kid. I'm a sad for this same thing to happen when the baby comes home. She really is my best little buddy.