The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nora's 3rd Birthday

Happy third birthday to my little sunshine! This girl is sweet and spicy. She is always singing her heart out, taking care of her "babies" or being her big sisters guard dog. She has the best imagination and sweetest disposition. I love this fiesty little nugget and I'm so grateful I'm her mama. She brings sunshine into our lives and is alway there to cheer you up. I was far more emotional this pregnancy than ever before and Nora was so aware of it she would either give me loves or asks me if I need a nap. She is kind, loving, and knows exactly what she wants.
She finds the funniest places to fall asleep. She has been boycotting naps it every once in a while she will crash.
Auntie Courtney is the best and made this beautiful yummy Minnie Mouse cake for Nora's birthday and she couldn't have been more excited.

No comments: