The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Arizona

Quick trip to Arizona turned into a little more than I could handle. The two littles and I packed up and started the drive to AZ. About an hour into our drive the car overheated and we pulled off into the parking lot of a Bob's Big Boy. Both girls had fallen asleep in the car and it was a million degrees outside so we had to wait in the lobby of the restaurant. I was so overwhelmed a didn't know what to do. I was pregnant by the way which didn't help. I sat in the lobby with my girls and bawled my eyes out. Lila was so sweet to Nora while she slept on the bench. So I called Drew (he was out of the time) and between him and his lovely mother took care of me. Lynn came and picked us up and tooks us home. She bought us dinner and arranged for a mechanic to come and fix our car. She even let me take her car to Arizona. We left the next day.
It was soo hot!!!! It really wore Nora out. Which was great for me because I got to snuggle her!
Lila loves "playing" with all the dogs! They don't love it so much.

Lila took a million super cute selfies on the way home. We survived and had so much fun! 

No comments: