The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Endless Summer

Summertime is the best!! Especially since Drew was home for a couple of months looking for a job. We went to the beach a lot! Nora loves to play in the sand and build castles. 

We also swam almost everyday. Drew taught Lila to swim and dive to the bottom of the pool. She is a champ! 

Apparently we swam a little to much Nora fell asleep wrapped up on the ground.
We also celebrated Lila's birthday. It turned into a three day celebration. The first day we had a girls day at the nail salon. After that we went back to the house and auntie Rachel did the girls hair and makeup. Auntie Coco made Lila's favorite food for lunch and uncle Jorge took the girls pictures. I never got those pictures haha so I can't post them. It was so much fun!
Nora loved being one of the big girls. 
Lila loves getting her hair done.

We went to Somecrust for breakfast because we believe in eating cake for breakfast on your birthday. It was just the four of us and it was really relaxing and fun. 
We also went swimming. 
Drew and I took the girls to the beach for Lila's birthday because Lila got a wetsuit for her birthday from us.
These two cuties are heading out for their birthday surf session. This is what I posted on her birthday "This big girl is officially a whole hand! I can't believe she has grown up so much. It is incredibly rewarding, frustrating, sweet, exciting and hilarious to watch this girl grow up. She is smart, perceptive, beautiful, courageous, kind, giving and a whole lot spicy. I have never been more challenged in my life but I couldn't be more grateful for the person she has helped me to become. I have never met a girl who sees the world like she does. She feels things intensely makes it so fun to experience things with her. I love this girl more than I can express. She truly is a rare beauty in this world. Happy birthday to my big kid."
Drew and I went to Shakespeare in the park with Rachel and Jorge and Courtney and Cameron. We packed a homemade picnic and it was delicious. I can't wait for summer so we can go again. 
Also this kid is super silly!


No comments: