The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Trying new things

We discovered a new park this week! The weather was nice so we broke out the swim suits and jumped in. Lila has the funniest expressions.
This park is fantastic they have a little river running through it that the kids can play in. 
Nora just wanted to play in the sand the whole time. We miss living by the beach!
 This week we also took the training wheels off of Lila's bike. She wanted to go faster but balancing is not her strong suit. Although I loved watching Drew work with her. It was so sweet and one of those memories that you always remember. I remember my dad teaching my to ride my bike. She hasn't mastered it yet but she rides it a little everyday. She will get it someday. I love this silly little girl. She is brave, kind, spunky, whitty, intense, perceptive, creative, and goofy. I'm so incredibly blessed to be her mom.
My girls love each other but they also fight like crazy. I sometimes feel like my kids are the only ones that fight as much as they do. I know this isn't true but as a mother you get a lot of irrational thoughts. I love when I can capture little moments like this. 
Lila is as I mentioned above full of personality, she marches to the beat of her own drum. I love this about her. She doesn't care what others will think, she is genuine. So this little cutie decided to wear this to preschool. 

1 comment:

Radfords said...

That sleeping picture is so dang adorable!!! Just like that pic of drew and lila! I love those cute little girls so much!