The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Coco and Yoni Part II

Man we hit up three different museums while coco and yoni visited us. The fun never stopped! 




On Friday we also went to temple square and It was such a beautiful day. Nora and Yoni found the last of the snow.
Lila and coco wanted to go listen to an organ concert they have there daily. Lila didn't want to leave. 
Nora was not so entertained by the performance so she and I went outside to run around. 


I love this picture of the littles at the Saviors feet. Seeing this sweet picture just reminds how much he loves these little ones. It reaffirms my testimony that my Savior lives and loves me and through his sacrifice I can be with my family forever. 
I need green in my life! Winters are hard for me because I miss the lush greeness year round in California. Seeing this green grass at the temple made this day even better.
We had an absolute blast with Coco and Yoni, we were sad to see them go.

No comments: