The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Coco and Yoni Part I

This week was supposed to be the week that we were going to go to Disneyland; however, we had to stay home because it was just going to be too expensive for us to go. I was so bummed out! Thank goodness Courtney decided to come a week early for a visit. I would have cried and pouted all weekend long if I were by myself. 
Nora and Yoni have had a rocky relationship in the past. They were two 2 year olds who fought over everything. 
This trip was a turning point for them. At least the first 3 days. They played together, washed my windows together, and even took turns. They really have been so great with each other.
Hehe this is Lila using a meat tenderizer to chop her veggie straws in half.
On Monday Drew had the day off and we were able to go to the museum of Natural history in Salt Lake. It was so much fun!
Coco was a good sport and climbed through the cave with Lila.
Yoni had a blast at the water tables.

I was able to spend time with this handsome man! 
Lila LOVES museums! She loves exploring and learning new things. She is the smartest and most perceptive kid I know.

She is also "Lila the Adventurer!"



Lila loves dressing up. She was pretty excited when she found the humming bird costume.
Yoni loved this hat! Every boy needs a mining hat, right?
This was Yoni's first experience with snow. He kept saying "it's raining snow." It's been such a warm winter that I'm glad it decided to snow when they were here, so he could see it.  
I think he enjoyed it! 
I love these people of mine. They are rascally but stinkin fun!!!

2 comments:

Radfords said...

Such cute pictures!! Especially the one of you and drew! And That museum looks like so much fun--we'll have to try it out! And let's play SOON!!!!

Lana Dawn said...

Whoa... i found your blog and i am so happy!!!!! Love being able to stalk you more ways!