The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

SNOW!

Prior to Christmas vacation we hadn't had any snow. I was not complaining about that. I miss my Southern California winters and after living in Rexburg for three years no snow was a pleasant change. The girls on the other hand loved it. They couldn't wait to get out and play. 


 Nora wanted to try and make snow angels but she wasn't so sure about lying in the snow. She is definitely my child. I try and avoid snow all together.
Lila is more like Drew. She dives right into the snow and doesn't mind getting wet and cold.
 This winter has been amazing. We have really only had a couple weeks of snow. There were some days in January and February that were 60 degrees. I love Utah if that is how winters are around here, but I am thinking this is not the norm. Dang!

No comments: