The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Off To Salt Lake


In April we went to attend Trent and his lovely wife Kristin's (2) wedding in Salt Lake, which was awesome because we got to spend the whole weekend with KRISTIN AND DAMON! I drove down two days before Drew came down so I had to drive by myself. I am not sure what happened but I turned into a narcoleptic within the last 5 years so I was really afraid of driving by myself. I made it safely though. I know I am weak sauce. This was Lila 5 minutes into our drive. Clearly I have rubbed off on her.

The first night was the groom's dinner and Damon and Lila were reunited. They were so cute together playing and dancing while the wedding party was making their toasts. I think most of the people were tolerating them running around but I thought it was pretty stinking adorable.


The next day was the sealing at the Salt Lake temple. I was able to play with these two cuties during it.  We were running late so I dropped Kristin off so she wouldn't miss the sealing and went and parked the car. I was in charge of taking the kiddos to temple and meet up with them after. Boy it was crazy, I had two toddlers and two diaper bags and I couldn't get Damon's shoes on so I had to carry him. Who knew girls feet would be easier to dress than boys. Drew says it because of that awesome pillow-top that every little boy come equipped with. Luckily the sweetest old man who works in the temple helped me carry Damon the rest of the way. I had fun playing with them. These two are binky buddies! 


The temple grounds were so beautiful I had fun taking pictures of Lila smelling flowers and running around with her little buddies Damon and Lily.





The next day we went to Heritage Park at "This Is The Place" Monument. They loved chasing the animals at the petting zoo and riding the horses on the moving harness. They had so many different farm animals to play with like baby chicks, geese, piglets, goats, sheep and rabbits. Lila loves all animals and was so excited to hold them.


She loves to hug and kiss them. She would have made PETA proud and hesitant because she wasn't all that aware of how hard her grasp was. Needless to say she needed assistance.


Bunnies


Piggies


Chicks


Kristin is one of my most favorite people and I love spending time with her and her sweet little Damon he is the cutest little man.


Goats


I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and friends.


I love this man!


Pony Rides


Trying to kiss the lambs.


Damon loved the animals he kept getting so excited.



Lila is such a goofball, she kept feeding the goat anything she could find on the ground.


Milking the fake cow. By the way, its not as easy as it looks. Maybe 4 tablespoons come out in three hand pulls on the cow.






After the petting zoo we went to City Creek mall and played in the water. I love that little mans baby blue eyes.


Damon loved the water he kept running through it so it would splash him in the face. Lila... not so much. She was not a fan=)




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Woo hoo! I love all of your visits :)