The Forester's

Our totally awesome life and what becomes of it.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Juliette's birthday

Disneyland twice in one year?!? I miss having a pass. I checked Lila out of school early so we could go to Disneyland for Juliette's birthday. She of course threw a giant fit, I'm still not sure why. Haha so this is her pouting like a little turd.
Auntie Rachel to the rescue. She distracted her grumpy attitude with makeup. 
Nora is seriously the cutest little love but.
She is so fun. We went on a couple rides together while the big kids went on the big rides. 
Bug's land was so fun with this silly girl. She kept thinking there were bugs in all the bushes.
Lila warmed up and we had so much fun. I wish we could go to Disneyland at least once a week.
I love these cute cousins! They have started to become such great friends. I love it!

No comments: